Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Healing Dream

Only a day has passed since I attended the ThetaHealing® Basic DNA2 Course and I have been experiencing some really cool changes both internally and externally. 

This morning I woke up from a very vivid dream where I went to visit a foreign place. I don't know exactly the whereabouts except there's a deep sense or inner knowing that I was not in the Philippines. All I remember are sand dunes as I was traveling. It felt like countryside due to the peacefulness of the surroundings.

Then I found myself in a small house where a woman named 'Vianna' lives. She looked like in her mid 30s to early 40s (but she's looked very youthful!) and I noticed she has long, perfectly straight hair as if she just came out of a salon for a hair treatment. She diagnosed me for having two (2) health disturbances in my body and asked if she could do a healing on me to which I gladly said 'yes'. 

The next scene I remembered was I was sitting in front of her and she started to press her fingers against the skin near the center of my chest. I then literally felt her fingers went past my skin and scrambling my insides. For a second, I thought I had an opened wound and going to die. Moments later, she pulled a long plastic-like sheet from the incision but I didn't see blood. 

'The first healing is complete', she said. For some strange reasons, she had to go out to do some errands and promised to continue with the second one when she gets back. Unfortunately, the dream was interrupted when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment